Monday, October 6, 2008

God Bless NPR

Since this is my first post, let me explain a few things. First, most of the things I will write about are inspired by stories from NPR. I spend two hours of everyday in the car driving from Burbank to West Hills and back. I hate radio comercials so listening to NPR seems my only option. (It also makes me sound really smart at cocktail parties). The other major contributor to my rantings and ravings is my job. I am a campus minister and focus on service and justice. That alone could fill volumes. So, enjoy. Comment if you feel called.
Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right! My Shameless Agitator has found a place to let it all out. I'm proud you decided to put this together. Good for you. Now the rest of the world can learn that you should be appointed czarina of the world.

Brenda Stevens said...

Lol. I recently started listening to NPR as well (though my commute is only 10 minutes). But, I definitely agree with you - it makes for very smart conversation at cocktail parties - or the occasional family gathering. :)